- You and your family will have peace of mind knowing that your funeral wishes are met. To pre – arrange is an act of kindness to those we love.
- Pre – planning will greatly relieve your family of the emotional stress of making difficult decisions at the time of death.
- Pre – planning will relieve your family of the financial responsibility associated with making arrangements when a death occurs. Pre – planning is a vital part of estate planning. It allows you to make informed decisions concerning your burial decisions and memorialization options.
- It allows a family to work within a budget that they can afford today.
- Extended interest – free monthly payment plan option.
- Pre – planning provides direction to the executor of your estate.
- Secures a final resting place in consecrated grounds.
- Catholic Cemeteries & Funeral Services – Archdiocese of Toronto provides caring and knowledgeable counsellors to help you make the decisions best suited to your needs. Family counsellors speak a variety of languages and are understanding and respectful of cultural and traditional needs.
One of the most important things that you can do is to plan your estate, funeral and final burial arrangements within the guidelines of your faith. The Catholic Planning Package contains valuable information that will help you.
Benefits of Pre-Planning
There are a number of benefits to pre-planning your cemetery and funeral arrangements.
Family counsellors are also available for those unable to visit the cemetery office. Catholic Cemeteries make group presentations to provide free information about pre-planning your cemetery arrangements within the guidelines of your faith. Please contact us for further information.
Catholic Cemetery & Funeral Services Planning Package
The Catholic Cemetery & Funeral Services Planning Package contains valuable information that will help you pre – plan your final burial arrangements. It contains an Estate Planning Guide and Church guidelines on cemetery, cremation and funeral rites. It also contains general cemetery information on burial and memorialization options.